Precise Projects Limited Nairobi, Kenya
At precise projects limited Kenya we use specialized, project management techniques to look after the planning, design, and implementation of a project, from its inception to its finish (planning, scheduling to monitoring and evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the real estate development all over Kenya.
construction management services in nairobi
At precise projects Nairobi, Kenya we oversee the administration of construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering works and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering projects. Some other services include
- Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Maximizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labor, materials and equipment.
- Enforce various operations through proper grouping and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management in kenya
Quantity Surveyors (QS) are construction industry professionals with adept expertise on construction costs and contracts. They are involved with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on clients' demands. They prepare comprehensive estimates to ensure budgets are enough for each stage of construction.
At precise projects limited Kenya, our registered quantity surveyors are ready to offer their expertise at the most affordable rates.
Some of the services offered entails:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities and Tender Document.
- Supervicing construction projects on behalf of the customer to make sure that projects are completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving precise guidance on contractual claims arising out of construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Assessing the cost of restoration of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying services in nairobi
At precise projects limited Nairobi, Kenya, we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real property. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Nairobi, Kenya, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of property agents will ensure that you find the house that you want, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in nairobi, kenya